Once a facility type is setup, you are ready to setup specific facilities. The facilities setup here will appear as a drop-down list on the New Appointment page when scheduling a service. This drop- down automatically filters to select only facilities which are available at that time.
Note: You can override this rule by selecting the "Override" flag on the New Appointment page.
Note: Facilities can be setup as a single unit (commonly used for facilities which can accommodate only 1 customer at a time such as a single massage room) or as a class with a customized capacity (commonly used for equipment which can accommodate for than one customer at a time such as a couples massage room). If only 1 facility is setup with multiple capacity, then only 1 facility will appear on Scheduler when viewing by facility view.
The facility requirement can also be setup for online booking to automatically select facilities when a client schedules a service online.
Follow these steps to setup a facility:
- From the main menu, navigate to Admin > Account Management.
- Expand Facility, click the location name, and then click the facility type.
- Click Add new.
The Add New Facility page opens on the right.
- Complete the profile as follows:
- Location: Displays the selected location by default.
- Facility Type: Select the facility type from the drop-down list.
- Is Active: Select the checkbox to make the facility active for selection when creating an appointment.
- Name: Enter the name of the facility such as Couples Massage Room 1.
- Gender Restriction: Select the gender you would like to assign to the facility.
Male indicates only male customers are booked in this facility, female indicates that only female customers may be booked in this facility, and N/A indicates that any gender customer may be booked in this facility.
Gender restriction can also be used with Online Booking. However the guest must login first to be able to view such facilities.
- ($): Enter the amount paid towards using the facility. For instance, you may have rented a portion to accommodate the tasks performed in this particular facility.
- Capacity: Enter the maximum number of guests that the facility can simultaneously accommodate.
- Auto-pick for online booking: Click to allow the Book4Time system to automatically reserve the facility when a client schedules an appointment online.
- [Optional] Block: Similar to staff blocks, facilities can be blocked so that appointments cannot be booked in them such as for maintenance or clean up.
To block the facility click on next to the "From" field to select the start date. Then use the drop down list to select the start time. To select the end date click on next to the "To" field to select the start date. Then use the drop-down list to select the end time.
- [Optional] Description: Enter a description of the facility.
- Click Finish.
The Facility is created.