You can print labels and stick them on the product for easy identification.
To print labels:
- From the main menu, navigate to Inventory > Purchase orders.
- Select the appropriate search criteria from the Search By drop-down list.
- Select a specific vendor name or select All Vendors from the For drop-down list.
- Click Search.
- Click the relevant PO for which you want to print labels.
The Order Information appears on the right side of the screen.
- Click Print Label.
- Insert the labels sheet in your printer, select the number of columns and rows to print, and then click OK.