You can move money from the cash register to the vault at anytime during the day. For instance, if a register is full, you can move a certain amount to the vault and record the amount.
To move money from the cash register to the vault:
- From the main menu, navigate to Front Desk > Vault Management.
- In the Money Movement section, select the Type as Receive from Register.
- Enter the amount you are transferring in the Amount field.
- Click the Cash Count link to add the exact count per denomination.
- Enter any relevant notes pertaining to the transfer in the Note field.
- Click Add.
The amount gets added to the vault activity at the top of the page. Click Print to print the vault deposit transaction information.