MOM stands for Minimum Order Multiple. This means that the product must be ordered in multiples provided in the MOM field. For instance, if you add 10 in the MOM field, every time you raise a purchase order, you must order in multiples of 10 such as 10,20,30, and so on.
If you are adding a MOM for a new product, follow the steps under Add a Vendor.
If you are adding a MOM to an existing product, follow these steps:
- From the main menu, navigate to Admin > Vendor Management.
- Select the search criteria from the Search By field and enter the corresponding vendor information in the For field. For instance, you can select Vendor Name and enter the name of the vendor in the For field.
- Click Search.
- Click on the vendor name from the search results.
- Click the Vendor SKU's tab.
- Double-click on the item you want to edit or click Edit.
- Enter the minimum order multiple number in the MOM field.
- Click Update.
The table refreshes with the changes.