Using the Appointment Referral function, you can create and track appointment referral sources and even a referral fee if required. Once configured, your Front Desk staff can assign the referee to the appointment at the time of booking.
To configure appointment referrals
- Navigate to Admin > System Settings.
- Expand Appointment Settings.
- Click Appointment Referrals.
- Complete the following fields in the Appointment Referrals setup in the right:
- Referral name: Enter a name for the referral. This is a free form field and has no restrictions.
- Active: Select the checkbox to make the referral active for the account. Once selected, it is made available for selection in the confirmation, reservation, and group booking screens.
If deselected, it is considered as inactive and is not available for selection.
- Referral Rate: Clients can choose to provide a percentage (%) value or a flat dollar ($) value for the referral.
Based on the selection, enter the value in the rate field.
- Referral code: Not applicable field.
- Click Add.
The referral is created. Repeat the steps to add further referrals.