The Gender Restriction option allows technicians to specify what gender they can provide their services to (e.g. for cultural or religious reasons). This feature is currently available for Online and Mobile bookings only.
To enable Gender Restriction:
- Navigate to Staff > Staff Management > Expand Technician Profiles > Select Active > Select a Technician.
- Click Edit and from the Gender Restriction dropdown, select your preference:
- N/A indicates this technician provides services to guests of any gender.
- Male Guests Only indicates this technician only provides services to male guests.
- Female Guests Only indicates this technician only provides services to female guests.
Result: In the Online or Mobile booking, the Shopping Cart will only display availability for any technician whose Gender Restriction matches the guest's gender or is not specified (N/A).